In order to apply please do the following
- Submit a completed application form
- Submit an audit log providing details of audits that meet our criteria
- Pay the application fee
Before submitting your application please ensure:
- That you meet the minimum criteria for the grade that you are applying for.
- That you are applying for the correct scheme(s)
- That you understand that you will be required to pay an application fee when you submit your application, and an annual fee once you are accepted onto a scheme
How your application is processed
Once we have received your application form and application fee there are three simple steps before you become and IRCA certificated auditor
- Step 1: Your application will go through a two-stage assessment by a Membership Advisor and Technical Reviewing Officer. A Membership Advisor will contact you if we require any further information to support your application.
- Step 2: Once we are satisfied that you meet the relevant scheme and grade criteria we will issue a certification offer, including your certification number, and an invoice you for the initial annual fee.
- Step 3: To accept this offer, simply make a payment for the initial annual fee. Instructions on how to do this will be included in your offer email. Once we have received your initial annual fee, we will add your details to the IRCA Register of Certificated Auditors.