Under the direction of the CRM Process Improvement Manager, the post holder will be responsible for providing pro-active, timely, solutions-focused support to teams across the organisation. This is a new role to reflect the importance of the CRM database to the CQI’s activities, as well as the high number of improvement projects planned for 2017 and onwards.
Based: CQI office, London
Contract: Permanent, full-time, 35 hours/week
- Assisting with the delivery of CRM/database requirements to support membership, L&D & marketing activities; updating and managing data-driven processes ensuring these are consistent and effective.
- Assisting with testing processes during upgrade projects, including managing bug fixes and re-tests.
- Assisting with managing relationships with external consultants, ensuring all work that is completed is tested and signed off by internal project sponsors.
- Identifying and highlighting potential data issues, and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Ensuring all business improvement and database process documentation is relevant and up-to-date, including improvement and change requests.
- Deputising for the CRM Process Improvement Manager in project meetings, as required.
- Helping implement and maintain a robust database archive policy and process inaccordance with relevant CQI Data Protection policies and regulation.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to iMIS (CRM database) and associated software.
- Delivering inductions for new staff on iMIS and performing relevant iMIS training as required.
- Pro-actively contributing ideas and suggestions to ensure continuous improvement.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation on cross-team projects
- Applying the principles of good governance, assurance and improvement; consistently using, contributing to, and improving the CQI’s business management system.
- Acting as an ambassador for the CQI, representing the organisation internally and externally when required, in line with the Behaviours for Success.
- Any other activities as directed by the CRM Process Improvement Manager, within reason.
Key skills required
- Ability to understanding technical information and processes, and to be able to explain these to others in an easy-to-understand way.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellent professional written and spoken English, with a good telephone manner (in order to write clear and effective guidance documents, as well as provide support via phone or face-to-face on iMIS-related queries).
- Strong time-management with the ability to work across multiple projects and prioritise workload according to organisational requirements.
- Excellent attention to detail with good problem-solving and good analytical skills.
- Ability and willingness to be positive, flexible, pro-active.
- Commitment to providing a high quality service to all staff.
- Ability to multi-task, remaining calm in busy or complex situations.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and pro-actively seeking opportunities to learn.
- Willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technology.
- Experience of using databases within an office environment – ideally in a membership context – with an understanding of how CRM databases reflect business processes.
- Experience of process mapping and process documentation would be an advantage.
- Experience of MS Visio would be an advantage.
Apply for this role
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in the role and how you meet the skills and experience required to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for more information please call our HR team on 0207 245 8592.