The Marketing Executive will be responsible for creating and delivering effective marketing and communications campaigns to recruit new and retain existing members, to raise the profile of the organisation and the quality profession, and to attract delegates to events and training courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us during a time of change and development where you will really be able to make your mark.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Direct reports: None
Based: Marketing department, CQI office, London
Contract: Full-time, permanent (35 hours per week)
- Strategic planning: Provide input into the development of marketing and communications strategic plans, be fully aware of their details, and align tactical activities to them
- Marketing and communications campaigns: Develop detailed activity plans. Implement, track and evaluate campaigns to meet growth and retention targets for CQI membership and IRCA registration, delegate sales for events and training courses, and brand awareness objectives
- Collaboration (Marketing): Work closely with all Marketing colleagues, and especially with the other Marketing Executives in post, to ensure cross promotion of projects and to provide additional support and cover when needed
- Collaboration (other departments): Work with the Membership, Learning & Development, Commercial, Content and Policy teams to identify marketing and communications priorities and shape tactical activities. Be prepared to implement reactive plans to meet a shortfall in income targets. Keep internal stakeholders abreast of new campaigns and updated on their progress
- Digital marketing: Develop and manage digital campaigns, working in conjunction with digital agencies. Use insights from CRM data and other sources to craft and deliver targeted communications to segmented audiences. Maximise opportunities to reach new prospects across the CQI’s channels, making good use of website content, SEO, PPC and CPC campaigns, social media, email and e-newsletters. Use the content management system to ensure web pages are up to date
- Copy, design and print: Write clear, concise and compelling copy; edit content contributions; and proofread for a range of collateral to support marcomms activities. This includes reports, brochures, flyers, direct mail and banners. Co-ordinate the design, production and distribution of print materials and merchandise, liaising with a range of third parties including designers, creative agencies, printers and mailing houses
- Content creation: Work with the Policy, Learning and Development, Content and Membership teams, and other key stakeholders such as members, branch and Special Interest Groups (SIGs), to produce case studies, endorsements, videos and other content that can be used on the CQI’s digital channels, for promotional purposes, and to generate PR opportunities
- Press and PR: Work closely with colleagues in the Marketing, Policy and Content teams to write press releases, respond to media enquiries, prepare statements, put together media materials and organise press events
- Research: Conduct market and audience research including customer profiling. Gain a good understanding of the CQI’s markets, customers and competitors and use this research to feed into campaign activity
- Database/CRM management: Make full use of the membership database to keep track of recruitment and retention figures and to analyse data for campaign planning. Ensure data capture for prospects is targeted and GDPR compliant
- Monitoring and evaluation: Assess the effectiveness of all campaign activity through regular tracking and reporting against agreed KPIs. Make suggestions for, agree and implement measures to improve performance
- General: Process invoices, order supplies and carry out any other relevant marcomms activities based on the needs of the business
Apply for this role
Please send your CV and covering letter, explaining why you are interested in the role and how you meet the skills and experience required, to email@example.com
For more information, please call our HR team on 020 7245 8534.
The Chartered Quality Institute is a professional membership body with a range of products and services aimed at raising awareness of quality (governance, assurance, improvement) and growing capability within organisations in all sectors. Operating under two brands, the Institute has a professional membership of 10,000 (CQI) as well as certifying over 10,000 people worldwide in the specialist profession of management system auditors (IRCA). Our training course portfolio provides the industry standard for quality professionals.