The role of the Member Engagement Executive is to provide a high level of customer service to the member-led networks and support the development of existing and new networks and their members.
Engagement & Communication
- To be a first point of contact for enquiries from new and existing volunteers.
- Co-ordinating the production and distribution of branch e-newsletters and volunteer-wide communications as required.
- Support the member networks with online engagement tools.
- Providing guidance to committee officers in respect of their roles and the operation of committees, as and when required, including delivering volunteer inductions to new committee members.
- Attending and presenting at volunteer committee meetings as and when required.
- Supporting the Professional Networks Manager to develop and grow the member led networks ensuring that all are operating within their remit and according to CQI policies and procedures.
- Working collaboratively with other teams, especially the Membership Teams and Marketing, to ensure that the work of the Professional Networks Team supports the work of other departments and the organisation as a whole.
- Acting as an ambassador for the CQI, representing the organisation at local or national events as required.
- Ensuring that the processes and procedures associated with the Professional Networks Team are effective and efficient, and that they are documented.
- Supporting the team with the facilitation of meetings at the CQI’s London office relating to the Professional Networks.
- Supporting the team with financial administrative tasks, including processing invoices and expense claims in accordance with the Finance Team’s processes and policies.
- Collaborating with the Professional Networks Administrator to ensure that all volunteer and committee records are up to date.
- Keeping up to date with volunteer management and member engagement best practice.
- Any other activities as directed by the Professional Networks Manager, within reason.
- Ensuring that all activities carried out for the team and the networks are in line with the current CQI strategy.
For more information, download the full job description below. To apply, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.