The council's role, current members, upcoming meeting dates and terms of reference.
The CQI Advisory Council represents the broad spectrum of our stakeholders, including members, certified auditors and representatives of business, industry and government.
Its main roles are:
- To elect and maintain an effective Governing Body (the CQI Board of Trustees)
- To act as a consultative body and provide advice to the Board
- To act as a fair and equitable arbiter of integrity and ethics
- To ensure the Board progresses the activities of the CQI consistent with the best interests of the profession and the profession’s stakeholders
- To maintain an overview of CQI governance policies, procedures and practices with respect to the Institute’s Royal Charter and Bye-lays and UK legislation.
Advisory Council members
Upcoming meeting dates
7 September 2017 - 11th annual general meeting of the Chartered Quality Institute.