CQI and IRCA Certified Transition Training brings you up to date with revisions to ISO standards. Our CQI and IRCA Certified Migration Training provides those currently competent in OHSAS 18001 with the knowledge and skills necessary to audit to the new ISO 45001 standard.
In 2015, two of the world’s most widely used management system standards: ISO 9001 and 14001, underwent their biggest change in years. Some of the changes affected the requirements of the standard, while others resulted from the adoption of Annex SL as a new High-Level Structure (HLS) for all ISO standards. These changes were significant and affect all ISO standards revised or created since.
IRCA Certified Auditors who work with these standards are required to complete transition/ migration auditor training to bring them up-to-date.
Undertaking training sooner rather than later will equip you with the latest knowledge and skills and put you ahead of the competition.
You must complete this training to maintain your IRCA Auditor Certification.
Revisions and new standards
The table below lists standards that have recently been revised or created. Click the link in the requirements column to find specific details affecting your IRCA scheme.
|Standard||Revision||Scheme specific requirments|
|Quality Management Systems – ISO 9001||ISO 9001:2015 has replaced ISO 9001:2008|
|Environment Management Systems – ISO 14001||ISO 14001:2015 has replaced ISO 14001:2004|
|Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems ISO 45001||ISO 45001 has replaced OHSAS 18001|
|Food Safety Management Systems – ISO 22000||ISO 22000:2018 has replaced ISO 22000:2005|
|Energy Management Systems - ISO 50001||ISO 50001:2018 has replaced ISO 50001:2011||ISO 50001:2018 Auditor Transition (EnMS)|
|Information Technology Service Management – ISO/IEC 20000-1||ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 has replaced ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011||ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Auditor Transition (ITSMS)|
Why you should choose CQI and IRCA Certified Transition or Auditor Migration Training
- CQI and IRCA Certified Training demonstrates the highest level of training available and it’s an accreditation you can trust.
- To maintain your IRCA certification. To maintain the integrity of the IRCA register, the CQI and IRCA have mandated that all auditors complete the above training for their scheme to ensure a minimum acceptable level of competence.
- To invest in your future. Do not put your reputation at risk by opting for cheaper training from organisations with less experience or credibility.
- To increase your employability. Organisations look for IRCA auditors – you will be in a better position to take advantage of the work opportunities.
- Many employers have made CQI and IRCA Certified Transition and Migration Auditor Training mandatory. Even if yours has not, the industry is demanding that credible auditors follow this training pathway to transition.