CQI training certificates in Quality Management
We have designed our Quality courses to support an individual’s development needs at all stages of their career.
In order to provide further recognition to those completing our courses, we now offer two new training awards:
- Practitioner Certificate in Quality Management
- Professional Certificate in Quality Management
Delegates must complete the relevant courses in quality at either Practitioner or Professional level to claim their certificate.
CQI training certificate requirements
Practitioner Certificate in Quality Management
The Practitioner Certificate in Quality Management is aimed at those already working in a quality role who wish to develop their knowledge and skills. It meets the knowledge requirements for membership of the CQI at Practitioner level.
The Practitioner Certificate in Quality Management is awarded by the CQI on successful completion of the following courses:
- PT202: Managing Process Performance
- PT203: Managing Management Systems
- PT204: Managing Change and Continual Improvement
- PT205: Managing Problem Solving
- PT206: Managing Supply Chains
- PT207: Managing Customer Excellence
- PT208: Managing Quality Planning
- PT209: Managing and Influencing Stakeholders
Professional Certificate in Quality Management
The Professional Certificate in Quality Management is aimed at experienced practitioners looking to advance to a strategic level and aspiring to become a Chartered Quality Professional. It meets the knowledge requirements for membership of the CQI at Chartered Quality Professional level.
The Professional Certificate in Quality Management is awarded by the CQI on successful completion of the following courses:
- PR302: Leading Enterprise Performance Measurement
- PR303: Leading Quality Strategy and Planning
- PR304: Leading Business Process Excellence
- PR305: Leading Supply Chain Assurance
- PR306: Leading Strategic Change and Improvement
- PR307: Leading Enterprise Risk Management
How long does it take?
Delegates have three years from the day they start the first course to complete all the required courses for each of the above levels, including successfully passing the relevant exams.
How does it work?
If you are interested in gaining a certificate in either of these awards, please contact your preferred Approved Training Partner offering the relevant courses or you can register your interest here.