IRCA Certification schemes
You can hold as many certifications as you want on different schemes (although you cannot hold more than one grade on the same scheme).
Please note that each certification incurs its own set of fees.
Each scheme is guided by the standards ISO 19011 (guidelines for auditing management systems) and ISO 17021 (requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems).
Our 13 certification schemes are listed below – click on the titles to find out who each one is for and what is required.
IRCA certification schemes
- Aerospace – AS/EN/JISQ 9100, 9110, 9120, ISO 9001
- Business continuity management systems – ISO 22301
- IRCA RBA (Sustainability in electronics)
- Energy – ISO 50001
- Environment – ISO 14001
- Food safety – ISO 22000
- Information security – ISO 27001
- IT service management – ISO 20000
- Maritime safety – Developed in line with the ISM Code
- Occupational health and safety – ISO 45001 , OHSAS 18001
- Pharmaceutical – PQMS
- Quality – ISO 9001
- Social systems – SA 8000