The CQI is committed to supporting management systems auditors to become certificated through IRCA. This helps them to demonstrate their professional competence.
The CQI's International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA), is the leading register for management system auditors.
IRCA certificated auditors are recognised as world leaders in their field. Join us and take advantage of all these benefits:
- Be recognised as a competent auditor. IRCA certificated auditors are highly valued by employers worldwide and have the highest standards of training and work experience.
- Improve your career prospects. You'll become an IRCA certificated auditor and use the logo in your email signature and business documents. You'll also be listed on our online register which is widely used by employers to find auditors.
- Earn more. On average, IRCA auditors have higher salaries than non-IRCA auditors.
- Demonstrate your commitment to development. IRCA believes strongly in continuing professional development, and supports its auditor members in maintaining their knowledge and skills.
- Learn from valuable research and reports. We offer leading information and insights on the development of ISO standards. IRCA members get free access to our latest reports such as ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 19011:2018.
- Get the latest news and insights from the auditing world in your inbox with IRCA’s monthly Knowledge e-newsletter, as well as the IRCA Networks e-newsletter on how IRCA is influencing the profession.
- Read our industry-leading magazine online. Quality World is the leading title devoted to quality management and auditing. Download it and read on the go.
- Enjoy exclusive access to IRCA’s eLibrary, which contains thousands of journals, magazines and industry publications.
- Become part of our network. Gain access to a range of networking opportunities where you can communicate with professional peers to share challenges, prospects, opinions and solutions. You can also connect with other members online through our LinkedIn group.