The CQI is committed to promoting the quality profession and helping you do your job better. Here's what CQI members and IRCA certificated auditors get out of membership.
IRCA, a division of the CQI, is the leading professional body for management system auditors.
IRCA Certificated Auditors are recognised as world leaders in their field. Join us and take advantage of all these benefits:
- Be recognised as a competent auditor. IRCA Certificated Auditors are highly valued by employers worldwide as the leading auditing professionals, with the highest standards of training and work experience.
- Improve your career prospects. You'll gain the title of IRCA Certificated Auditor, and use the logo in your email signature and business documents. You will also be listed on our online register which is widely used by employers to find auditors.
- Earn more. IRCA auditors earn 23% more than non-IRCA auditors, on average.
- Demonstrate your commitment to development. IRCA believes strongly in continuing professional development, and supports its auditor members in maintaining their knowledge and skills.
- Access valuable research and reports. We offer leading information and insights on the development of ISO standards. IRCA members get free access to our latest reports on ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015, which costs £35 for non-members.
- Get the latest news and insights from the auditing world in your inbox with IRCA’s monthly Knowledge e-newsletter, as well as the IRCA Networks e-newsletter on how IRCA is influencing the profession.
- Read our industry-leading magazine online. Quality World is the world's leading title devoted to quality and auditing. It covers innovation, business improvement, excellence and more. IRCA auditors can read the latest issue of Quality World online or download it and read on the go.
- Enjoy exclusive access to IRCA’s eLibrary, which contains thousands of journals, magazines and industry publications.
- Become part of our network. IRCA’s profile is growing and technical experts are giving seminars across Asia and Europe. As a member you will be the first to hear about our events and gain access to a range of networking opportunities where you can communicate with professional peers to share challenges, prospects, opinions and solutions. You will also gain access to networking events hosted by our parent organisation, the CQI. Members can also network online by joining our private LinkedIn group and following us on Twitter.
- Attend exclusive seminars and events. IRCA’s global profile is growing, and technical experts have been giving seminars across Asia and Europe. Members are the first to find out about these events.
- Learn from technical updates, reports and webinars on management system standards. Our recent report on ISO 9001 costs £35; IRCA members received it for free.
- Get support with your CPD. Our new IRCA Approved CPD scheme helps members find continuing professional development courses to suit them.
- Better than ever service. Our latest survey saw a 64% increase in members who rated IRCA's customer service as 'good' or 'excellent'.