By registering here using your members' area profile, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. You will keep your username and password safe, and won't share them with anyone. You will not pass yourself off as someone else or create multiple, false accounts.
2. Personally Identifiable Information stored by the CQI lets us know the specifics of who you are. It may include but is not limited to your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, employer, and job title. We request Personally Identifiable Information when you order a product or service, participate in certain promotional activities, fill out surveys, and correspond with us. Unique identifiers (such as membership number or email addresses) are collected from website visitors to verify the user's identity and for use as account numbers in our record system. Financial information (such as their bank account or credit card numbers) is collected and used where appropriate to bill the customer for products and services.
3. You can update your personal details (including your account and marketing preferences) by accessing your account Profile page and making any necessary changes; this will update your details across all services that you have subscribed to.
4. The CQI will not use or share the Personally Identifiable Information collected on our website in ways unrelated to the purpose for which you provided the information without providing you with a choice whether to permit any such unrelated uses. The CQI does not sell, trade, or rent to others the Personally Identifiable Information we collect.
5. The CQI seeks to ensure that your information and preferences are accurate and complete and ensure that we don't hold personal information any longer than is necessary. If you wish to view or change your information, where possible you may do this online. Alternatively by sending an email with your name, full mailing address, email address, and relevant information about subscriptions and registrations you have with the CQI to the Marketing team email@example.com or write to;
The Chartered Quality Institute
2nd Floor North,
10 Furnival Street
London EC4A 1AB
6. We collect Personally Identifiable Information when you ask to receive e-newsletters, promotional emails, and other information. We use this information to provide you with the information you requested. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings by visiting your profile and opting-out of some or all correspondence.
7. Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide customers with a better service and to provide all visitors a smooth, efficient, and personalised experience while using our website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. We use this information to help us provide better service in the event that you contact us again.
9. These terms and/or your use of the website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.
10. The CQI acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you provide. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain accuracy, and ensure proper use of information, we employ physical, electronic, and managerial processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. These include but are not limited to a secured database containing personal data. The database is located off the main web server and is not accessible directly. Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data in transit from you or to you via the internet.
11. If you breach these or any of our other terms and conditions we reserve the right to close your account, if we do so, we may close all accounts you have open in your name.