Renew your CQI membership today with our Early Bird Offer.
Renewing is quick and easy, so head over to the Members' Area to ensure you can make the most of your member benefits for the next year. Making global connections, raising your professional profile and broadening your quality knowledge are some of the things you can look forward to by renewing today with our Early Bird Offer.
How to renew your membership
Online by credit card or direct debit
1. Log into the Members’ Area
2. Under the Members' Area menu, select 'My Payments', then 'Make a Payment'
3. Find your renewal invoice
4. Select to pay by Credit/Debit card or to set up a UK Direct Debit or Euro SEPA mandate online
Account name: The Chartered Quality Institute
Account number: 00231866
Sort code: 30-98-97
Swift code: LOYDGB2L
IBAN number: GB18LOYD30989700231866
BIC code: LOYDGB21031
Bank address: Lloyds Bank plc, London Victoria branch, 98 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JL
Call us on +44 (0)20 7245 6866 and make a payment by Debit or Credit Card.
You will receive a payment receipt within 24 hours (or 72 hours if paying over the weekend).
|Grade||Early bird Annual Fees*||2022 Annual fee|
|Chartered Quality Professional - Member||£183||£189|
|Chartered Quality Professional - Fellow||£213||£220|
*Available until 30 November 2021 and to those who sign-up for or are currently signed up to pay by direct debit.
Membership gives you access to a range of exclusive benefits
Enhance your credibility and your career.
- Belong to the only professional body offering individual Chartered Status for quality management
- Progress through the unique CQI membership structure designed to support and encourage career progression
- Benefit from our structured competency framework and CPD scheme to plan and monitor your success while you manage your learning online
- Develop your knowledge and skills with CQI Mentoring, matching less experienced members with more experienced ones. You can become a mentor, mentee, or both - it's a great two-way learning process
Access a unique global network of 18,000 CQI and IRCA members.
- Attend regular free or discounted countrywide events and live webinars to expand your quality management network
- Enjoy member-only access to independent articles and research
- Share your views on topical quality matters on our social media channels
Help shape the future of the profession.
- Stay up-to-date on industry news through Quality World magazine, regular e-newsletters, member updates and the e-library through our website and the Members’ Area
- Help the CQI influence the professional landscape through responding to consultations, contributing to CQI committees, and participating in Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Be part of an independent body that is widely acknowledged for being thought-leaders in its field.
Need support from a member of our team? Please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +44 (0)20 7245 6866 (Mon - Thurs 09:00 - 17:00; Fri 09:00 - 16:00 GMT).
Alternatively, if you would like us to contact you, simply pick a date and time that suits you and someone from our team will call you back.