Your CQI membership is due for renewal.
As a CQI member, you are part of a unique global network of approximately 18,000 professionals that are enhancing the reputation of organisations around the world.
Renew your CQI membership today in under 10 minutes to demonstrate your commitment to the quality profession, and to further your professional recognition, networking, and development.
How to renew your membership
Online by credit card or direct debit
1. Log into the Members’ Area
2. Select My Payments
3. Find your renewal invoice
4. Select to pay by Credit/Debit card or to set up a UK Direct Debit or Euro SEPA mandate online
Account name: The Chartered Quality Institute
Account number: 00231866
Sort code: 30-98-97
Swift code: LOYDGB2L
IBAN number: GB18LOYD30989700231866
BIC code: LOYDGB21031
Bank address: Lloyds Bank plc, London Victoria branch, 98 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JL
Call us on +44 (0)20 7245 8600 and make a payment by Debit or Credit Card.
You will receive a payment receipt within 24 hours (or 72 hours if paying over the weekend).
We cannot currently accept cheques as the CQI office is currently closed due to the Covid19 pandemic.
Arrange for us to call you
To talk to us about your 2021 membership or to renew by phone, pick a date and time and we'll call you.
Enhance your credibility and your career.
- We are the only professional body offering individual Chartered Status for quality management
- We offer a unique CQI membership structure designed to support and encourage career progression
- We provide a structured competency framework and CPD scheme to plan and monitor success.
Access a unique global network of 20,000 CQI and IRCA members.
- Attend regular free or discounted countrywide events to expand your quality management network
- Enjoy members-only access to independent articles and research
- Share your views on topical quality matters on our social media channels
Help shape the future of the profession.
- Stay up-to-date on industry news through Quality World magazine, regular e-newsletters, member updates and the e-library through our website and the Members’ Area
- Contribute to CQI and IRCA panels, including ISO Technical Committees and Working Groups
- Develop your knowledge and skills with CQI Mentoring. Designed to match less experienced members with more experienced members. You can become a mentor, mentee, or both - it's a great two-way learning process.
- Be part of an independent body that is widely acknowledged for being thought-leaders in our field.