Your CQI membership is due for renewal.
As a CQI member, you are part of a unique global network of approximately 20,000 professionals that are enhancing the reputation of organisations around the world.
Renew your CQI membership today in under 10 minutes to demonstrate your commitment to the quality profession, and to further your professional recognition, networking, and development. Renew by 30 November and you will pay this year's rate with our Earlybird Offer.
How to renew your membership
Online by credit card or direct debit
1. Log into the Members’ Area
2. Select My Payments
3. Find your renewal invoice
4. Select to pay by Credit/Debit card or to set up a UK Direct Debit or Euro SEPA mandate online
Account name: The Chartered Quality Institute
Account number: 00231866
Sort code: 30-98-97
Swift code: LOYDGB2L
IBAN number: GB18LOYD30989700231866
BIC code: LOYDGB21031
Bank address: Lloyds Bank plc, London Victoria branch, 98 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5JL
Call us on +44 (0)20 72456866 and make a payment by Debit or Credit Card.
You will receive a payment receipt within 24 hours (or 72 hours if paying over the weekend).
We cannot currently accept cheques as the CQI office is currently closed due to the Covid19 pandemic.
|Grade||Early bird Annual Fees*||2021 Annual fee|
|Chartered Quality Professional - Member||£178||£183|
|Chartered Quality Professional - Fellow||£207||£213|
*Available until 30th November 2020 and to those who sign-up for or are currently signed up to pay by direct debit.
Membership gives you access to a range of exclusive benefits
Enhance your credibility and your career.
- We are the only professional body offering individual Chartered Status for quality management
- We offer a unique CQI membership structure designed to support and encourage career progression
- We provide a structured competency framework and CPD scheme to plan and monitor success.
Access a unique global network of 20,000 CQI and IRCA members.
- Attend regular free or discounted countrywide events to expand your quality management network
- Enjoy members-only access to independent articles and research
- Share your views on topical quality matters on our social media channels
Help shape the future of the profession.
- Stay up-to-date on industry news through Quality World magazine, regular e-newsletters, member updates and the e-library through our website and the Members’ Area
- Contribute to CQI and IRCA panels, including ISO Technical Committees and Working Groups
- Develop your knowledge and skills with CQI Mentoring. Designed to match less experienced members with more experienced members. You can become a mentor, mentee, or both - it's a great two-way learning process.
- Be part of an independent body that is widely acknowledged for being thought-leaders in our field.