Become an Approved Training Partner and deliver our world-class portfolio of CQI and IRCA Certified Training.
CQI and IRCA Certified Training is a modular portfolio that offers a range of certified training courses on quality and auditing topics at different levels. This portfolio combines the knowledge and capability requirements of our two membership brands, the CQI and IRCA.
Our certified training courses are developed and delivered by a network of Approved Training Partners worldwide. We choose each training partner with care, ensuring that they meet the highest standards through a rigorous assessment process. This ensures our globally recognised brands, the CQI and IRCA can continue to give customers assurance and confidence in the courses bearing our accreditation and remain trusted in the market.
Developing and delivering CQI and IRCA Certified Training courses offer a training organisation the opportunity to provide a truly effective learning portfolio of relevant, valuable training to millions of ambitious and motivated professionals.
Benefits of becoming an Approved Training Partner
By joining the CQI and IRCA as an Approved Training Partner, like many other globally recognised training organisations, you can:
- Offer a portfolio of courses designed to suit employers’ needs. Auditing and quality-related knowledge and skills are in increasing demand across many industries: you can offer a modern, relevant suite of learning that employers and professionals are asking for.
- Access a large market of delegates with a range of course topics and levels, from those who are new to the profession (foundation level) to those with more extensive learning requirements (practitioner and professional levels).
- Tailor your courses to a specific industry or sector, so you can offer specialised training to suit the needs of your clients, delegates or employees.
- Provide choice and flexibility to your delegates and clients with short, modular courses.
- Gain recognition from two world-leading brands in the quality and auditing professions, the CQI and IRCA.
- Demonstrate to your delegates and clients that your courses meet the highest professional standards.
- Promote your courses to a global audience of professionals through listing on the online directory.
- Offer CQI and IRCA Quality training awards to provide your delegates with further recognition and retain them for the duration of their studies. For further information, please download the infomation sheet below.
We have developed and tested the portfolio in collaboration with our Corporate Partners, which include leading businesses around the globe. We can say with confidence that industry leaders have validated our approach and that there is a market for these learning products amongst the biggest firms across a wide range of sectors. Download the case study sheet to find out more.
To become an Approved Training Partner (ATP), you will need to submit an application and there are number of subsequent steps in the process. For more information about the application process and details on ATP fees, download the document below.
About the courses
CQI and IRCA Certified Training courses are available in quality and auditing topics at three levels: Foundation, Practitioner and Professional.
Currently, we have a network of over 100 Approved Training Partners (ATPs) based across the world. To find out who our ATPs are, click on the link below.