Find out about the latest career opportunities at the CQI
The CQI, the only chartered body dedicated to the quality profession, employs around 50 people at its offices in Holborn, central London.
What we do
The CQI leads the way in quality. We define and set the standard for the quality profession, and promote the value of the work quality professionals do.
As well as looking after nearly 20,000 members and working to build our membership, the CQI produces publications, runs training and events, contributes to quality standards and best practices, and works to promote quality in organisations everywhere.
We have been instrumental in redefining quality for the 21st Century by creating the unique Competency Framework, which is helping quality professionals and the organisations that employ them to develop the right skills and work more effectively.
We also played a central role in bringing about the newly revised version of the ISO 9001 standard for quality management systems, which is used by more than a million organisations around the world.
Why work for the CQI?
- We're all about quality, so naturally we foster a culture of continuous improvement. That means we put a strong focus on supporting staff development. There's plenty of opportunity for people to gain new skills and work with different departments across the organisation.
- We're a small team, so talented people can take on more responsibility and make a real impact quickly.
- We're a friendly bunch and we organise regular team social events.
- We are positive about flexible working for those who need it.
- We offer a good package of benefits.
You can find our latest job vacancies below. If you're interested in discussing any of these roles or what it’s like to work for the CQI, please call our HR team on 0207 245 8592 or email email@example.com
There are currently no vaccancies.