The CQI's new 10-year strategy describes what we will do to achieve our vision for the quality management discipline, the quality profession and the CQI.
Ten years may seem like a long time, but we recognise that change on this scale will take time to achieve. And as our world evolves, we will continually review and adjust our plans.
Our strategic themes
Our strategy, which we plan to deliver in three phases of activity, is based on the following themes:
- Aligning our operating model – making internal changes so we are more effective and efficient
- Redesigning offerings – improving member services and the value of membership
- Leading the quality management practice – by investing in research and content
- Broadening the scope of the profession – by engaging with allied associations/professions
- Growing our global influence – through collaboration and relationship building
Learn more about the changes we need to make in the next decade to the quality management discipline, the profession and the CQI.
To advance the practice of quality management in all sectors for the benefit of society.
To be globally recognised as the leading professional body for quality.