The CQI and performance improvement experts PMI have developed an exciting programme of webinars, courses, workshops and master classes focusing on Lean and Six Sigma process improvement and Deming methodology.
Lean and Six Sigma courses are run as part of a public training programme in London and Birmingham or can be delivered in-house at any location around the world, at a venue of your choosing.
Lean and Six Sigma are methodologies for improving business processes by systematically eliminating waste, and they've been shown to drive outstanding performance.
Our programme of training on Lean and Six Sigma is open to all. It's thought-provoking, rewarding and above all, energising. Learn from the experts and benefit from their extensive knowledge and experience as well as from other delegates in different sectors and industries.
Training options include consultant-led webinars, e-learning to complete in your own time, one-day masterclasses and workshops, and three-day to 10-day classroom courses.
Learn how to:
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- Dramatically improve quality and reduce defects
- Drive out waste
- Improve cost, cycle time and time to market
- Develop a cadre of people whose skills and knowledge will continue to bring value to the business
- Achieve your strategic goals faster than you ever thought possible.
When you're done, you'll be ready to:
- Develop a top-down strategic support strategy
- Create a sound change framework with robust enabling processes
- Assess and select the right projects
- Develop a structured management sponsorship method
- Put in place training for all levels in your organisation.
The training programmes
Make a real difference to the way you work and the results you can achieve by becoming a Lean Six Sigma White Belt. Start your process improvement journey now by attending our six live, consultant-led, interactive webinars.
- Understand your work – How to map a process
- Become more efficient – How to identify waste
- Sustain your successes – How to standardise a process
- Generate results – How to measure a process
- Make the right decisions – How to use control charts
- Create clarity for all – How to use visual management
Our range of off-the-shelf e-learning products are available to deploy instantly to individual users or global organisations, and all products can be customised to fit your business improvement programme.
Whether you are focused on improvement projects, managing change or need to standardise, maintain and improve your day-to-day work, we have a course that will suit your needs.
- Process management for managers
- Change leader
- Lean Six Sigma Foundation Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Full Certified Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Full Certified Green Belt - Boot camp
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean practitioner
- Lean expert
Develop a strong commitment to your own development, become an expert with a deep understanding and knowledge of improvement approaches, as well as outstanding leadership qualities by undertaking a PMI Master Pathway.
Whether it’s to support your own professional development or to be inspired for what’s possible, you’ll find our masterclasses thought-provoking, rewarding and above all, energising.