Tell us your story, raise your profile and get a £20 Amazon voucher*. Deadline for submissions 15 July
We invite you to join our fun and creative member stories project. Make a 60-second video showing how joining our global CQI and IRCA community has helped you in your job, career and personal development.
Your video will form part of a CQI and IRCA compilation film, showcasing the diversity of our CQI and IRCA membership. It will also be a great way for others to see the positive impact that your membership has had on you and could have on them.
You don’t need to have incredible filmmaking skills or a fancy camera. Simply use your smartphone or mobile device (please see the guidelines below). We just ask that you think about what you want to say beforehand.
Here are some examples of how being a CQI or IRCA member may have helped you:
- Professional development: Quality World, e-Library, reports (e.g. ISO 9001), research, training contribution to developing standards and events
- Networking and connections: Branch and Special Interest Groups, meetings and events and mentoring
- Professional recognition: CQI post-nominals, IRCA registration, International Quality Awards, CQI/IRCA membership in general
We won’t be able to include every video we receive, but If we select yours, we’ll upload it to our website and share it on our social media channels. This will be a great way for others to learn about and value what you do and how you’ve progressed your career.
What we need from your videos:
- Language: Videos to be recorded in English please
- Format: Video with a minimum of 1080p resolution (filmed on a smart phone, mobile device or video camera) in MP4, MOV, WMV or M4V format
- Length: 60 seconds or less (please do not exceed 60 seconds)
- Orientation: Landscape (horizontal – please do not film vertically)
- Sound: No music, please. Ensure the sound is clear with no background noise
- Filming tips: Can be filmed anywhere, but ideally in a work setting if practical. Ask someone to help by filming you. Try to avoid reading from a script so that what you say flows well and feels natural
If you’d like to get involved and share your career achievements so far with your peers, please fill in the form below to submit your video by 15 July 2019*.