Become an event partner for Quality Live 2023
The International Quality Awards, CQI’s annual flagship event, are back this year to celebrate excellence in quality management and will be part of a brand-new event called Quality Live.
Quality Live will take place on Thursday 15 June at etc.venues, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.
There are a number of opportunities available to become an event partner for Quality Live. Whether it be as a headline, gold or awards category partner, we have packages to suit all budgets.
Promote your brand to the quality and audit community
Become an event partner and give your organisation the opportunity to:
- Raise its profile to quality and auditing professionals
- Support the quality profession
- Gain recognition from an international audience
- Promote your commitment to quality management
- Be part of a profession-leading, thought-provoking conference programme
About Quality Live
Quality Live will combine a programme of talks and interactive workshops to champion continuing profession development. Covering a range of topics affecting the quality profession today, the event will give attendees an opportunity to network and learn from thought leaders and peers from across the world.
About the International Quality Awards
The International Quality Awards recognise and reward individuals, teams and organisations who have made significant contributions to quality processes, product and service outcomes for customers and stakeholders. Now entering its sixth year, the awards are well-established and carry a prestige which is recognised across the profession.
The event will take place on Thursday 15 June at etc.venues, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX.
From headlining the event to sponsoring one of the award categories, there are several options to promote your company to our wide audience.
[This event] is a great opportunity for us to get together, talk about what we can do as an industry to solve the quality industry challenges but also to recognise the great work that is being done by so many people. So we are just proud to be associated with it.
Why partner with us?
- Brand exposure to almost 19,000 members and over 64,000 contacts working in quality management worldwide via email and web marketing, and our quarterly magazine, Quality World
- Social media promotion to our 52,000+ LinkedIn followers, 14,000+ on Twitter and 12,000+ on Facebook
- Speaking opportunities* and brand association with the physical and virtual event held in June (more than 200 on-site participants in 2022)
*please see sponsorship packages for more information.
The 2023 award categories
- Emerging Talent
- Digital Innovation
- Sustainability Impact
- Quality Professional of the Year
- Quality Team of the Year
- Quality Organisation of the Year
- CQI Volunteer of the Year
- CQI Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice
Discover the sponsorship packages
Choose from our three options to get the best fit for your organisation.
Get in touch
If you are interested in sponsoring this event and want to discuss, please contact our Event Manager Katie Steingold.
The International Quality Awards 2023
This year's awards span eight categories, celebrating the achievements of exceptional quality professionals and auditors across the globe