Quality Live and the International Quality Awards return on Thursday 20 June 2024.
The CQI's leading conference and awards programme brings together thought leaders and quality professionals for a full day of continuous professional development and to celebrate the best of the profession.
The event will take place at etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YX.
There are a number of opportunities available to become an event partner for Quality Live. Whether it be as a headline, gold or awards category partner, we have packages to suit all budgets. This year, we are also pleased to introduce a marketplace package for the first time, offering you the opportunity to network with event attendees and promote your products or services.
Promote your brand to the quality and audit community
Become an event partner and give your organisation the opportunity to:
- Raise its profile to quality and auditing professionals
- Support the quality profession
- Gain recognition from an international audience
- Promote your commitment to quality management
- Be part of a profession-leading, thought-provoking conference programme
About Quality Live
Quality Live will combine a programme of talks and interactive workshops to champion continuing profession development. Covering a range of topics affecting the quality profession today, the event will give attendees an opportunity to network and learn from thought leaders and peers from across the world.
About the International Quality Awards
The International Quality Awards recognise and reward individuals, teams and organisations who have made significant contributions to quality processes, product and service outcomes for customers and stakeholders. Now entering its seventh cycle, the awards are well-established and carry a prestige which is recognised across the profession.
The event will take place on Thursday 20 June at etc.venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YX
From headlining the event to sponsoring one of the award categories, there are several options to promote your company to our wide audience.
It is important for Leonardo to remain fully engaged in developing Quality capability and shaping our profession for future generations. Supporting Quality Live was one way of being part of that journey.
Why partner with us?
- Brand exposure to almost 19,000 members and over 64,000 contacts working in quality management worldwide via email and web marketing, and our quarterly magazine, Quality World
- Social media promotion to our 66,000 + LinkedIn followers, 15,300+ on X (formerly known as Twitter) and 13,000+ on Facebook
- Speaking opportunities* and brand association with the event held in June
*please see sponsorship packages for more information.
The 2024 award categories
- Emerging Talent
- Digital Innovation
- Sustainability Impact
- Quality Professional of the Year
- Quality Team of the Year
- Quality Organisation of the Year
- CQI Volunteer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Quality Management Practice
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, get in touch to find out more.
Discover the sponsorship packages
Choose from a range of options to get the best fit for your organisation.
Get in touch
If you are interested in sponsoring this event and want to discuss, please contact our Event Manager Katie Steingold.
The International Quality Awards 2024
This year's awards span eight categories, celebrating the achievements of exceptional quality professionals and auditors across the globe.