Celebrate 100 years of quality!
We are using our centenary to celebrate achievements in quality and invite our members and partner organisations join us in reflecting and promoting how quality management and the quality profession has made life better.
We will be focusing on a different theme each month, covering the past, present and future of the profession, supported by an array of resources throughout the year.
100 years of quality
The CQI and Quality
The next generation
The CQI’s birthday
A look back
100 years of quality practice
Celebrating success: World Quality Day and The International Quality Awards
Looking to the future
There are plenty of ways for you to get involved for example you could:
- Host your own themed event
- Use an existing meeting to reflect on progress in your organisation
- Use the centenary as an opportunity to become Chartered
- Run a workshop thinking about what quality will look like in the next 100 years
- Attend a branch event to build your network
- Enter the CQI International Quality Awards in our centenary year to celebrate your success
Whatever you do don’t forget to let us know on Twitter and LinkedIn using #CQIat100.