Our aims for 2020
Our strategic goals are to achieve:
Excellence in the profession
Lead a quality profession valued by employers as a business partner in delivering excellence in governance, assurance and improvement. We will do this by:
- Gaining employer support – 200 major employers demanding professional standards so that quality professionals continue to meet the evolving needs of organisations
- Gaining support from quality professionals – increasing our membership base by 25%
- Professional capability – ensuring employers are able to attract capable talent
- Quality learning – providing excellent learning and development solutions for employers and individuals
- Evidence value – launching annual quality professional awards to showcase the best in quality
- Support from allied professions – ensuring stakeholders across professions support the CQI vision.
Excellence as a professional body
Align the CQI’s resources to deliver excellence in the profession. We will do this by:
- Efficiency – we will continually improve our organisational efficiency
- Effectiveness – excellent product and service delivery and increase in customer satisfaction
- Our people – an engaged CQI team and volunteers, committed to our vision and objectives
- Financial – increase financial revenue so that we can continue to invest in delivering excellence in the profession.