Join leading psychologist Professor Adrian Furnham of University College London for a BQF masterclass in how to cultivate motivated, effective teams to boost productivity and performance.
This one day interactive event combines business with psychology. You will learn the science behind motivation and hear how real life business cases have developed a culture of performance improvement based on the latest research in organisational behaviour.
BQF Member / CQI Members - please quote discount code: £ 100 +VAT -: CQIBQF17
What will you learn from attending this event?
How to improve Team Leadership
- Understand the drivers of high performing teams.
- Discuss the fundamentals of team decision making.
- Better define the roles, structure and purpose of teams to improve outcomes.
How Leaders can motivate?
- Recognise the difference between intrinsic and extrinsic motivation.
- Learn what influences our motivation and how to sustain it. E.g. How much does money really motivate us?
- Understand the relationship between job engagement, productivity and performance.
Who should attend?
- Executives and Senior leaders looking to understand motivation and its key drivers to improve productivity and innovation.
- Senior People leaders, who are focused on optimising their teams’ performance and wellbeing.
- Those looking to develop and then lead senior, high performing and collaborative teams.
Adrian will present several real-life business cases from a variety of organisations, building on the latest research in organisational behaviours and a culture of performance improvement.