Thursday 9 November 2017
WQD 2017 - Celebrating Everyday Leadership
Organisations with a culture of quality enjoy higher profitability, a greater ability to innovate, less waste in rectifying problems and superior customer satisfaction: quality leadership at every level is an important part of developing that culture.
WQD 2017 is your opportunity to celebrate your organisation’s achievements and recognise those that demonstrate the leadership to sustain and improve performance every day of the year, in every corner of your organisation.
There are plenty of ways to engage with your organisation including events, interactive workshops and “lunch and learn” sessions.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hold a lunch and learn session – share a story about the positive impact of quality in your business
- Use one of our quality videos at your event – our videos provide an engaging pathway to understanding quality
- Host a quality-themed coffee morning – use this time to build stronger working relationships with colleagues in other teams
- Run a “quality impact” session – showcasing how strong leadership in quality in your organisation has improved business outcomes
- Record and post your own YouTube video to inspire your team. Here’s an excellent example of a WQD video from BAM Nuttall
- Engage the senior management team – asking them to support your event and talk about the positive impact of quality
- Take our leadership quiz and ask your colleagues to do the same
Celebrate the value of your work this World Quality Day, and highlight your team’s and organisation’s achievements in quality leadership at all levels.