The prestigious grade of Fellow recognises those who have demonstrated a substantial achievement or contribution to the quality profession.
Fellowship of the CQI recognises the extraordinary contribution made in service to the profession. Fellows continue their work in supporting and leading the profession through their work with peers and the CQI. Fellows of the CQI can exclusively use the postnominals 'CQP FCQI'.
To apply for the grade of Fellow you must demonstrate that you:
- Have been a Chartered Quality Professional (CQP MCQI) for at least two years
- Have furthered the objectives of quality through voluntary contributions to the CQI
- Are a peer-acknowledged expert with acclaimed contributions to a quality field
- Have carried out outstanding service on professional committees
- Have developed and supported the careers of others, especially less experienced quality professionals
- Have made a voluntary contribution to the objectives of quality through other voluntary means (this may include activities initiated as part of a work requirement but taken beyond the original brief)
- Contact us for further information on this grade, including how to apply.