Is there an individual or a team in your company dedicated to quality? If so, becoming a CQI corporate member could really help your business, regardless of your size, sector or location in the world.
We will provide resources and guidance to help you embed quality management into your organisation and gain real value from it. We also work with your employees to support their professional development, giving your business a competitive advantage.
Corporate Partner or Member?
You have the option of joining us as a Corporate Partner or a Corporate Member:
Corporate Partnership is designed for large enterprises and Corporate Membership includes most, but not all of the benefits of a Corporate Partner.
Benefits to your employees
- Get advice and support - a member of our dedicated team will be on hand every step of your journey, providing advice and support to all of your employees who apply for or become CQI members
- Save money with member discounts - of up to 15% on your annual CQI membership and training through our selected Approved Training Partners
- Elevate your professional profile - through our print and digital publications
- Make the most of self-assessment tools - such as the Corporate Score Tool that will support professional development and expand your understanding of the quality landscape
Benefits to your organisation
- Network with industry leaders - get high-level introductions to a community of industry leaders that will allow you to share knowledge and benchmark
- Attend quality conferences - hear from experts and draw on experiences to build on your organisation's approach to quality
- Participate in invite-only strategic initiatives - that will focus on key issues affecting the profession and feed into policy development
- Take advantage of our suite of tools and resources - to help your organisation deliver best practice in quality and business