CQI Corporate Partners including Jaguar Land Rover, BAE Systems, Boots Walgreen, and Travis Perkins are collaborating with the CQI to develop a quality profession valued by employers as business partners delivering Governance, Assurance and Improvement.
As a CQI Corporate Partner, you are a member of a unique community, approaching 20,000 member industry leaders across the globe. Our Corporate Partnership Programme gives you exclusive opportunities to take part in collaborative and benchmarking projects with these world-class professionals. You also have access to the CQI’s unrivalled suite of resources and tools, designed to help you make an impact and build influence across your organisation. We regularly consult our Corporate Partners as the ‘voice of industry’ on our strategic initiatives. This means you can influence both CQI policy and ISO standards, ultimately helping shape the future of the entire quality profession.
- Attend a curated selection of invite-only, quality focused and business-friendly events
- Obtain high level introductions among a network of industry leaders
- Engage with nearly 20,000 professionals from across the globe
- Position your organisation as an employer and supplier of choice
- Join the debate and development of ISO standards
- Participate in invite-only CQI strategic initiatives and policy development
- Leverage the CQI’s unique suite of tools to deliver best practice in quality and business
- Establish a business-friendly approach to quality
- Join in collaborative and benchmarking initiatives with non-competing Corporate Partners
Organisations who join the programme understand the reality of managing organisations in dynamic environments, and the importance of having robust governance systems to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.