The CQI welcomes organisations across all sectors to become Corporate Partners in support of their journey towards delivering better business outcomes. The Corporate Partner programme is designed for organisations who want to demonstrate the value of this strategic business discipline by leading in shaping a profession underpinned by good governance, agile-assurance and continuous improvement.
As a CQI Corporate Partner, you will join the ranks as an industry leader, strategically aligned with the only chartered body for the quality profession. Together, we will equip you with the right skills, resources and guidance to deliver a global culture of quality, articulate the tangible value of the discipline and provide your employees an advantage over your competition in assessing and developing their professional development.
Our Corporate Partner Programme gives you exclusive opportunities to not only be ear-marked as an employer of choice via the recognised employer scheme, but also to take part in collaborative and benchmarking projects with other world-class professionals. We regularly consult our Corporate Partners as the ‘voice of industry’ on our strategic initiatives. This means you can influence both CQI policy and ISO standards, ultimately helping shape the future of the entire quality profession.
Key benefits to your employees
- 15% discount in their Annual CQI Membership
- All employees will be exempt from Affiliate or Practitioner grade application fees
- 15% discount in training through select Approved Training Partners
- Additional opportunities to elevate the profile of your professionals through print and online publications
- Access to self-assessment tools to support Continuing Professional Development and strengthen applications towards CQI membership
- Preferred pricing to attend CQI lead events, such as the International Quality Awards
Key benefits to your organisation
- Attend a curated selection of invite-only, quality-focused and business-friendly events
- Obtain high-level introductions among a network of industry leaders
- Engage with nearly 20,000 professionals from across the globe
- Position your organisation as an employer and supplier of choice
- Join the debate and development of ISO standards
- Participate in invite-only CQI strategic initiatives and policy development
- Leverage the CQI’s unique suite of tools to deliver best practice in quality and business
- Establish a business-friendly approach to quality
- Join in collaborative and benchmarking initiatives with non-competing Corporate Partners
Organisations who join the programme understand the reality of managing organisations in dynamic environments, and the importance of having robust governance systems to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.