Join the CQI as a corporate partner or corporate member to raise your profile, support and develop your teams, and take your business forward.
Why partner with us?
For over 100 years, the CQI has stayed true to its mission: to help organisations deliver the very best results for customers and stakeholders. This means supporting you to:
- Improve the value of your products, services, systems and processes
- Be more competitive and contribute to a better quality of life for society
Corporate partner or member?
Corporate partner – designed for large companies, this membership level offers a range of benefits including a discount on group membership for employees, invite-only round table events, and use of our Accredited Employer Scheme.
Corporate member – if you’re a small to medium-sized enterprise (SMEs), corporate membership offers our core business benefits at an affordable cost, helping you to increase your visibility and supporting you to grow your business.
Benefits to your organisation
- Network with industry leaders – expand your professional connections, get high-level introductions to a community of business leaders, share knowledge and benchmark your work
- Attend bespoke events – hear from experts and draw on experiences to build on your organisation's approach to quality
- Participate in invite-only strategic initiatives – focus on key issues affecting the profession and feed into policy development
- Access our suite of tools and resources – help your organisation deliver best practice in quality and business
- Develop skills and competencies in your team – upskill your team while using resources such as the Corporate Score Tool and Competency Framework to support their development
- Stand out from your competitors – differentiate yourself from similar businesses while connecting and sharing good practice with professionals from a host of sectors
Benefits to your employees
- Tailored advice and support – a member of our team will be on hand every step of your employees’ journey, providing advice and guidance to everyone who applies for or becomes a CQI member
- Save money with member discounts – your staff receive 15% off their annual CQI membership
- Build your team’s professional profile – through new business contacts, sponsoring or speaking at events, and participating in roundtable discussions
- Make the most of our quality resources – such as the Managing Disruptive Change Guide that aids your team’s response to the challenges and opportunities of internal and external change
Who partners with us?
We’re working with industry leaders around the world to champion quality management, embed it into organisations, and ensure they gain real value from it.
Our current corporate members
- Frontier Certification International
- Ace Qu
- Glacier Energy Services Holdings
- Mildmay Uganda