We are proud to present the Category Finalists for the 2018 International Quality Awards.
The Awards, held in association with our headline partner SAI Global, recognise the outstanding work of quality professionals who contribute to enhancing the reputation of organisations worldwide.
By celebrating the inspiring stories of individuals and teams, the Awards help to raise the profile of quality and its role in sustaining the success of organisations, in terms of governance, assurance and improvement.
The success of last year’s inaugural International Quality Awards led to the number of categories being increased from six to nine. This gave entrants the opportunity to share even more of their stories and celebrate their achievements. The winners of each category will be announced on Wednesday 21 November 2018.
The 2018 Award categories and finalists
Emerging Talent (in association with NQA)
This award recognises the quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation within the first eight years of their quality career.
- Ashleigh Pritt, Jacobs UK Ltd, United Kingdom
- Khar Voen Chin, Alstom Hong Kong Limited, Hong Kong S.A.R., China
- Oliver Wadsworth, Orchid Orthopedic, United Kingdom
Quality Professional in a New Project
This award recognises the quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation with a quality system established from scratch in a project environment.
- Richard Hawke, Amway Corporation, United States
- Sonia Mills, Fluor Limited, United Kingdom
- Taccoorduth Bungshy, QuEnSH Dynamics Ltd, Mauritius
IRCA Certificated Auditor of the Year
This award recognises the audit who contributed to establishing and running an efficient and effective audit programme.
- Aijaz Ali Nasser, GSK, Pakistan
- Arlene Aguilar, Self-employed, Qatar
Quality Professional of the Year (in association with Shirley Parsons)
This award recognises the quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation in terms of governance, assurance, improvement, leadership and context.
- Ammara Tasnim, Ufone PTML (Etisalat Group), Pakistan
- Charles Versi, Buildcorp Group Pty Ltd, Australia
- Nikki Thomas, Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, United Kingdom
Leadership Award (in association with Siemens)
This award recognises a senior manager who has contributed most to their organisation in the establishment of a culture of quality.
- Howard Cooper, Jacobs, United Kingdom
- Rupert Shingleton, Costain Ltd, United Kingdom
Quality Team of the Year (in association with Nuvia)
This award recognises a team of quality professionals who have contributed most to their organisation.
- Costain, United Kingdom, (entered by David Sanders)
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, United Kingdom, (entered by Ernesto Jr Quider)
- Siemens Mobility, United Kingdom, (entered by Paul Barker)
- Willmott Dixon Construction Limited, United Kingdom, (entered by Martin Adie)
Quality Organisation of the Year (in association with Catalyst Consulting)
This award recognises the organisation which best exhibits a culture of quality and puts it at the heart of everything they do.
- Al Zahra Hospital Dubai (AZHD), United Arab Emirates, (entered by Mervat Mansour)
- Hiab AB, Sweden, (entered by Tobias Bunne)
- Troup Bywaters + Anders, United Kingdom, (entered by Claire Bower)
Innovation through Quality Method (in association with PMI)
This award recognises the organisation which has achieved outstanding results through the application of quality methods in an innovative way.
- The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia, Latvia, (entered by Marika Jancenko)
- TOFAS - Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi AS, Turkey, (entered by Ali Ali)
CQI Honorary Award
This award, which is not open to public entries, recognises the quality professional who has moved the profession forward over a number of years.
Join us for the award ceremony on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at The Grand Connaught Rooms.
Book your ticket today
Tickets are limited – book your place today and don’t miss out on what will be an extraordinary event.
Date: Wednesday 21 November 2018
Time: 11.30 - 17.30 (drinks reception and three-course luncheon)
Location: De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA
Dress code: Business attire