Entries are now closed for 2018, thank you for your entries.
For more information or assistance contact Katka Yennimatas.
Join us for the award ceremony on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at The Grand Connaught Rooms.
The International Quality Awards celebrates excellence in the quality sector. Judged via a rigorous evidence-based process, these awards acknowledge the contribution of the quality profession in enhancing the reputation of organisations around the world.
The success of the 2017 International Quality Awards led to the categories being broadened from six to nine, which provided you with even more opportunity to enter for an award which highlights your (or your team’s) success and achievements.
The 2018 awards ceremony for the International Quality Awards will take place on 21 November 2018. Join us at the iconic Grand Connaught Rooms in the City of London.
Tickets are limited – book your place today and don’t miss out on what will be an extraordinary event.
Date: Wednesday 21 November 2018
Time: 12pm onwards (drinks reception and three-course luncheon)
Location: De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms 61-65 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5DA
Dress code: Business attire
The 2018 Award Categories
1. Emerging Talent (in association with NQA)
2. Quality Professional in a new Project
3. IRCA Certificated Auditor of the Year
4. Quality Professional of the Year (in association with Shirley Parsons)
5. Leadership Award (in association with Siemens)
6. Quality Team of the Year (in association with Nuvia)
7. Quality Organisation of the Year (in association with Catalyst Consulting)
8. Innovation through Quality Method (in association with PMI)