Taking place on Wednesday 21 November 2018 at The Grand Connaught Rooms.
International Quality Awards 2018 – Now Open For Entry!
The International Quality Awards celebrates excellence in the quality sector. Judged via a rigorous evidence-based process, these awards acknowledge the contribution of the quality profession in enhancing the reputation of organisations around the world.
The success of the 2017 International Quality Awards has led to the categories being broadened from six to nine, providing you with even more opportunity to enter for an award which highlights your (or your team’s) success and achievements.
You are welcome to enter more than one category. As well as completing an application for yourself, consider whether you could support an entry from someone you coach, your manager, or even the whole of your quality team.
Read more about each category below.
How to apply
- Download and read the guide for applicants
- Download and complete the application form in no more than 1500 words
- Compile supporting evidence on PowerPoint slides
- Submit entry online between 1 June and 31 July 2018
The 2018 Award Categories
1. Emerging Talent (in association with NQA)
2. Quality Professional in a new Project
3. IRCA Certificated Auditor of the Year
4. Quality Professional of the Year (in association with Shirley Parsons)
5. Leadership Award (in association with Siemens)
6. Quality Team of the Year (in association with Nuvia)
7. Quality Organisation of the Year (in association with Catalyst Consulting)
8. Innovation through Quality Method (in association with PMI)
Top tips for writing a winning entry from last year’s judges:
- The winning entries took us into the heart of their work and made us feel a part of it. For example, we were, for a short time, able to walk in the shoes of a Quality Manager for a huge hydro-electric dam project; or sense what it is like to have responsibility for quality procedures on the production line at Jaguar Land Rover.
- The winners produced quantifiable improvement information which is vitally important.All applicants were able to justify their activities to the judges and in doing so, evidence the value they are adding to their organisation.
- The final distinguishing feature of our winners was bravery. Yes, they had leadership, drive and ambition to make things better, but they were also willing to take on vested interests, insist that the correct quality procedures were in place before the commencement of a project and stare down any ‘we’ve always done it this way’ attitudes.