Published: 9 May 2017
We are excited to announce the inaugural International Quality Awards, in association with our proud partners DNV GL – coming in 2017.
The CQI is launching a series of quality awards across six categories, designed to recognise the contribution of quality professionals across the globe.
Open to all in the quality profession, these awards will recognise those who contribute most to their organisations, and enable them to share their experience for the benefit of others.
The CQI also wish to recognise those leaders who design and implement a culture where quality professionals are able to succeed.
Entries open soon – register your interest
Estelle Clark, Director of Policy said “There’s a large space in the awards calendar; as there has been no set of awards designed to recognise quality professionals, those people who engineer their organisations to work efficiently and effectively for the benefits of all of their stakeholders. The CQI is plugging that gap with the establishment of new awards to acknowledge the contribution of the quality profession in enhancing the reputation of their organisations. Judged via a rigorous evidence-based process, we have an ambition that the stories from winners will inspire all our members.”
“Driven by our purpose to safeguard life, property and the environment, DNV GL partners with organizations to advance their quality and sustainability efforts, and to build stakeholder trust through our assurance services. We chose to partner with the CQI on this event because we believe that the success of any company starts with people, their education and knowledge, and we believe their role is ever more critical in building sustainable business performance in an increasingly complex business context.”
The award categories are:
- Quality Professional of the Year – recognising the quality professional who has contributed most to their organisation
- Emerging Talent Award – recognising the younger Quality Professional
- Leadership Award – recognising a senior manager who has contributed most to their organisation in terms of the establishment of a culture of quality
- Quality Team of the Year – recognising a team of Quality Professionals who have contributed most to their organisation
- Quality Professional in a New Project – recognising the Quality Professional who has contributed most to their organisation with a quality system established from scratch in a project environment
- CQI Achievement Award – recognising the Quality Professional who has moved the profession forward over a number of years (this is an honorary award and therefore not open to entries)
Speaking about the upcoming awards, Vina Bongiorno, Director of Commercial Partnerships said “By recognising the direct contribution quality professionals are making to the performance of their organisations, we’re continuing to raise the profile of the quality profession among the C-suite and boards of corporates around the globe. We look forward to entries demonstrating best practice in governance, assurance, continuous improvement and exemplary leadership –all hallmarks of the quality profession. We also look forward to recognising the corporate and government leaders demonstrably committed to developing a global culture of quality.”
More details coming soon
Full entry requirements and entry forms will be available soon. If you would like more information, please express your interest below and we will notify you when entries open.