ISO 45001:2018 is now the new standard for Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems. The deadline to migrate to this standard passed on 30 September 2021. However, we understand that some auditors may not have had a business need to migrate by the deadline. This auditor migration training will help you update your knowledge and skills and progress from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001:2018.
The scheme requirements for migration are:
- A module covering Annex SL
- A module covering the audit skills applicable to ISO 45001:2018
Recommended prior knowledge: An in-depth knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
Complete either Option 1 or Option 2:
- Option 1 - PT250: OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 (Combined) Auditor Migration - 16 hours
This course includes both the Annex SL content and the content specific to ISO 45001 as a combined programme over two days.
- Option 2 - PT251: OHSMS ISO 45001:2018 (Modular) Auditor Migration – 8 hours, and PT211: Annex SL (Module 1) – 8 hours
This option has two separate modules: one for the Annex SL content and one for the ISO 45001-specific content. Some approved training providers offer the two modules as separate courses, for the benefit of auditors certificated to more than one scheme who do not want to repeat the Annex SL content.
Search for a course in 3 simple steps
Go to the course directory to find a migration training course near you. You can also undertake this training virtually, allowing you to access it from anywhere in the world.
- Under the Select Topic heading, choose Auditing
- Under the Select Course heading, type in ISO 45001 or migration to find the course you want
- Click Search at the bottom of the page to bring up your results
Optional: Before clicking Search, you can choose Virtual Classroom under the Delivery Method heading if you would like to take part in online classroom-based training.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about transition and migration training.