Vince Desmond CQI CEO
There's so much to look forward to in 2023:
- Profession map - an interactive self-assessment tool linked to the Competency Framework to help you meet your professional development needs
- International Quality Awards - Our flagship event which celebrates excellence in quality management around the world will be back in 2023 with an additoinal professional development focus
- Quality 4.0 case studies - we'll continue to release a range of case studies, tools and resources to support your knowledge of digital transformation in the quality profession
- Quality content - a growing program of live and recorded webinars, new and exclusive videos and new multimedia learning resources
- Join the conversation - connect, engage and learn online or in person with our new Special Interest Groups and social media platforms
- World Quality Week, a five-day campaign in November raising awareness of the quality management profession globally. This year's theme is Quality conscience doing the right thing.
Your membership benefits
Does your company pay for professional body membership?
Don't forget to ask your line manager or HR team if membership related to your role is included in your company benefits package.
Renew your membership
Renew your membership today to stay informed supported and connected with us in 2023
Renew you membership
Renew today to stay informed, supported and connected with us in 2023
We’ll call you
Arrange for our team to contact you to discuss your renewal at a time convenient to you
Our 2030 strategy
Through our programme of research and professional development, we support members to help their organisations weather the shifting context in which they operate. Being at the centre of both the digital and ESG agenda is vital.
Ways to pay
You can pay your CQI membership fees online or by phone, bank transfer or Direct Debit.