The Board's role, current members, upcoming meeting dates and terms of reference.
The Board of Trustees is the CQI's primary governance body.
It has five principal roles:
- To govern and control the CQI and its affairs, consistent with the requirements laid out in the Royal Charter and consistent with relevant statute
- To set strategy and policy, and approve and monitor its efficient and effective implementation
- To manage the CQI's exposure to risk
- To act as custodian of the CQI's Royal Charter, bye-laws and regulations
- To maintain the integrity of the CQI's deliverables.