This course provides awareness of management systems in general and the ability to explain how customer and stakeholder requirements can be used to develop a management approach focused on sustaining improvement in customer satisfaction.
Who is it for?
Foundation courses are designed specifically for individuals who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions.
Indicative course content
- Overview of management systems and the purpose of ISO 9001:2015
- Benefits and scope of a management system
- Seven principles of quality management
- Overview of:
- System thinking, the supply chain and PDCA
- Seeking opportunities and reducing risk – risk-based thinking
- Challenging the organization – policy deployment
- Improving the organisation – quality planning
- Managing processes and measuring performance
- Sustaining gains – continual improvement
- Evaluating and improving the organization – role of audit, assessment and certification
Once you have completed this course, you may like to progress to the next level. Click on the links below to view the related courses at practitioner and professional level.
Are you a training provider interested in running this course? Contact us for a course specification.