Find out how to become an IRCA Auditor
You must have passed:
- An IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course,
- A relevant IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion course (if you are an Auditor/Lead Auditor in another scheme).
You must have successfully completed a minimum of four management system audits which:
- Cover all elements of the audit cycle
- Amount to a minimum of 20 days
- Include a minimum of 15 days on site.
Audits must have been performed:
- After passing the relevant IRCA Certified training course
- Within 5 years of the date of your application
Some IRCA schemes have additional work experience requirements.
Information on these additional requirements can be found here.