Find out how to become an IRCA Auditor
You must have passed:
- An IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor course,
- A relevant IRCA Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion course (if you are an Auditor/Lead Auditor in another scheme).
You must have successfully completed a minimum of four management system audits which:
- Cover all elements of the audit cycle
- Amount to a minimum of 20 days
- Include a minimum of 15 days on site.
Audits must have been performed:
- After passing the relevant IRCA Certified training course
- Within 5 years of the date of your application
Some IRCA schemes have additional work experience requirements.
Information on these additional requirements can be found here.
IRCA Certified Training
IRCA auditing courses are delivered globally and cover QMS, EMS, OH&S and more.
Find your IRCA grade
Take our quiz to find out which auditor grade you may be eligible for