Essential reading for quality professionals looking to get ahead in the defence industry.
The CQI Defence Special Interest Group (SIG) brings you a guide on the UK defence sector.
The guide presents a detailed breakdown of the knowledge needed by those working for Defence Sector Bodies or organisations.
Who should read it?
The body of knowledge gives in-depth guidance to those entering the industry and acts as a reference point for the more experienced quality professional.
What you will learn:
- History and future predictions about quality in defence
- The requirements of international organisations
- Management systems, standards and assessments
- Knowledge management
- Risk and safety
- Identification, traceability, fraudulent and counterfeit materials
- Configuration management.
Find out more about the Defence SIG.
Find your membership grade
Take this short quiz to find out which CQI membership grade is right for you