Introduction to Change Management
8 hours (indicative)
This course provides awareness of the key considerations and approaches to enable effective change in organisations and the ability to explain how understanding organisational change can be used to develop an approach to sustain improvement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Course code: FD104
Who is it for?
Foundation courses are designed specifically for individuals who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions.
Indicative course content
- Introduction to organisational change, values and cultures
- Change thinking: The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Barriers and enablers of change:
- Organisational barriers to change
- Organisational enablers for change
- Common approaches to change management
- Common approaches to improvement-based change
- Introduction to learning patterns:
- Process of learning and learning needs
- Learning styles
- PDCA in learning and improvement
- PDCA in audit, review and assessment
- Increasing readiness to change:
- Role of the customer/stakeholder
- Stakeholder engagement
- Introduction to managing change:
- Cycles of change and the change curve
- Management processes
Find this course
Search our database of global Approved Training Partners to find this course in a location near you.
Once you have completed this course, you may like to progress to the next level. Click on the links below to view the related courses at practitioner and professional level.
Are you a training provider interested in running this course? Contact us for a course specification.
Find this course
Search our database of global Approved Training Partners for this course in a location near you.
Register your interest in CQI and IRCA Certified Training
Register your interest and when new auditing and quality courses become available via our Approved Training Partners, we’ll let you know.