These courses are made for those practising quality and aspiring towards middle management.
CQI and IRCA Certified Practitioner courses provide delegates with a full understanding of management level quality topics and show them how to apply this knowledge in their organisation and industry. These courses are designed specifically for people who are currently practising in quality and are aspiring towards middle management. Click on the courses below for details.
- Managing Process Performance (PT202)
- Managing Management Systems (PT203)
- Managing Change and Continual Improvement (PT204)
- Managing Problem Solving (PT205)
- Managing Supply Chains (PT206)
- Managing Customer Excellence (PT207)
- Managing Quality Planning (PT208)
- Managing and Influencing Stakeholders (PT209)
Interested in a practitioner-level course?
Our Approved Training Partners are working hard to certify their courses. Register your interest and when a practitioner-level course becomes available, we will let you know.
Register your interest in CQI and IRCA Certified Training
Register your interest and when new auditing and quality courses become available via our Approved Training Partners, we’ll let you know.